Re: [HACKERS] Bold itemized list entries

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Bold itemized list entries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 10:26 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Did this one get fixed with the changes that went on a couple of days ago?

The lists-being-boldfaced thing seems to be fixed, at least it looks
like it to me, but the devel documentation still doesn't look right
compared to the 9.6 documentation.  For example, in
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/ddl-partitioning.html the
section heading is "5.11 Partitioning" and the font color is grey,
whereas in https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/ddl-partitioning.html
the heading is "5.10 Partitioning" and the font color is orange.  The
font size is also slightly larger.  The subheading colors, like
"5.11.1 Overview" are also slightly larger in current than in devel.

The formatting of the grey-brown boxes in the middle of the page has
changed too.  If you compare
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/geqo.html vs
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/geqo.html you can see
that current has "Author" in black boldface, a colon, and then the
text, while devel has "Author" in grey, no colon but instead a blank
line, and then the text.  I think some font property of the text is
different, too; anyway, it seems clear that the new formatting does
not look as good as the old, and it looks like every "Note" and "Tip"
in our documentation is similarly affected.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company