Re: allowing for control over SET ROLE

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: allowing for control over SET ROLE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 13, 2023 at 2:17 AM Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
> Since the text is superfluous but not wrong, I won't insist.

OK, committed as I had it, then.

To me, the text isn't superfluous, because otherwise the connection to
what has been said in the previous sentence seems tenuous, which
impacts understandability. We'll see what other people think, I guess.
Perhaps there's some altogether better way to talk about this.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add new GUC createrole_self_grant.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add new GUC createrole_self_grant.