Re: Spinlocks and compiler/memory barriers

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Spinlocks and compiler/memory barriers
Дата
Re: Spinlocks and compiler/memory barriers  (Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I've gone ahead and done the second of these things.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>>> Andres, do you want to go take a stab at fixing the SPARC stuff?
>>
>> Will do, will probably take me till thursday to come up with the brain
>> cycles.
>
> Ping?

This has been pending for almost two months now and, at your request,
my patch to make spinlocks act as compiler barriers is waiting behind
it.  Can we please get this moving again soon, or can I commit that
patch and you can fix this when you get around to it?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company