Re: restrict modification of column values in BR triggers

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: restrict modification of column values in BR triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 5:35 AM, Miroslav Šimulčík
<simulcik.miro@gmail.com> wrote:
> is there any way to prevent role from modifing values of some columns of NEW
> row in before row triggers? I revoked insert privilege from these columns to
> ensure that only default value can be inserted, but it is still posible to
> modify values being inserted using before row triggers. I can't revoke
> trigger privilege on that table, because this role must be able to create
> triggers on this table.

No, or at least I don't think so.  If you give someone trigger
privileges on your table, that's pretty much game over.  The trigger
functions they create will run as you.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company