Re: [Proposal] Fully WAL logged CREATE DATABASE - No Checkpoints

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [Proposal] Fully WAL logged CREATE DATABASE - No Checkpoints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 7:15 AM Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:
> Another version of the patch which closes the smgr at the end using
> smgrcloserellocator() and I have also added a commit message.

Hmm, but didn't we decide against doing it that way intentionally? The
comment you're deleting says "If we didn't do this and used the smgr
layer directly, we would have to worry about invalidations."

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com