Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 3, 2023 at 2:42 AM Drouvot, Bertrand
<bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please find attached v36, tiny rebase due to 1de58df4fe.

0001 looks committable to me now, though we probably shouldn't do that
unless we're pretty confident about shipping enough of the rest of
this to accomplish something useful.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions (checkAsUser)
Сообщение: Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions (checkAsUser)