Re: tls 1.3: sending multiple tickets

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: tls 1.3: sending multiple tickets
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 26, 2024 at 8:27 AM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> Thanks for the report, I'll fix it.  Buildfarm animal hamerkop also reminded me
> that I had managed to stash the old MSVC buildsystem changes (ENOTENOUGHCOFFEE)
> so fixing that at the same time.

I was just looking at this commit and noticing that nothing in the
commit message explains why we want to turn off tickets. So then I
looked at the comments in the patch and that didn't explain it either.
So then I read through this thread and that also didn't explain it.

I don't doubt that you're doing the right thing here but it'd be nice
to document why it's the right thing someplace.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com