Re: hyrax vs. RelationBuildPartitionDesc

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: hyrax vs. RelationBuildPartitionDesc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 2:59 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, that probably makes sense, though it might be polite to wait
> another hour or two to see if anyone wants to argue with that approach
> further.

Hearing nobody, done.  If someone wants to argue more we can always
change it later.

I did not back-patch, because the code is in a different file in v11,
none of the hunks of the patch apply on v11, and v11 is not failing on
hyrax.  But feel free to do it if you feel strongly about it.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company