postgres Windows distribution - openssl support

От Evert Koks
Тема postgres Windows distribution - openssl support
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Postgres developers

I installed the windows version of postgres database 8.4.9-1. Our use of the postgres database is limited to this version.
The question is whether this version has support for openssl or not.
If this is not the case, is it true that it must be added by recompiling from source with the -with-openssl flag?

The compilation flags for my distribution are:
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\8.4\bin> .\pg_config.exe --configure
--enable-thread-safety --enable-integer-datetimes --enable-nls --with-ldap --with-ossp-uuid --with-libxml --with-libxslt
 --with-krb5 --with-tcl --with-perl --with-python

Thank you!

Сообщение: Re: Getting all entries in a single block with ctid
Сообщение: Re: Getting all entries in a single block with ctid