Re: [GSoC] current working status

От Charles Cui
Тема Re: [GSoC] current working status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
got it, i will resolve all these warnings. One wired thing when i set up CI is the docker image seems having a postgres version which conflicts with my test version. So, CI is broken now ,although tests pass at my local box. I will also figure this out.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018, 1:34 AM Aleksander Alekseeev <a.alekseev@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
Hello Charles,

> The repo currently can be build on my mac. You can check it out.
> Also I am working on the CI config to monitor each commit.

Tests pass on Arch Linux with PostgreSQL 11 and Ubuntu 16.04 with
PostgreSQL 9.6. However there is a name conflict in case of PostgreSQL
11: https://afiskon.ru/s/7a/fe681b17f0_paste.txt I suggest to rename
the procedure to `convert_int8_to_char`.

Also GCC still generates a lot of warnings (see my previous message).
I would advise to fix all these warnings, otherwise you can miss a
really important warning. Ideally, the code should be compiled with
-Wall flag.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev