Re: PGbackrest capacity related question

От chiru r
Тема Re: PGbackrest capacity related question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you David.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 6:44 PM David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
On 7/22/19 5:08 PM, chiru r wrote:
> Hi  All,
>
> I am using pgbackrest on my production workloads and it is working as
> expected.
> However our DB is growing more and more .
> We have currently two disks and each one is 4 TB size. However 3.8TB
> size data got loaded into DB currently and our /pgback mount point size
> is 4TB.
> So if the DB size grows more then 4TB, how to add another file system to
> store backup under "repo-path"?.

pgBackRest does not have multi-volume support because there are a number
of ways to accomplish this using ZFS, Linux volumes, etc.  You'll need
the expand the storage for the repo using one of these methods or reduce
your retention settings.

Regards,
--
-David