Re: BUG #17755: database queries get stuck for certain IDs

От Pavol Sekeres
Тема Re: BUG #17755: database queries get stuck for certain IDs
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,

I would like to add one more info. We are using database replication and this issue is happening only on primary server. If we try select on our stand by copy (exact replica of our database) the query doesn't get stuck and runs quickly.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Pavol