Re: Postgres 9.2 beta2 one-click installer on windows

От Sachin Srivastava
Тема Re: Postgres 9.2 beta2 one-click installer on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
[CCed the list]

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Sachin Srivastava <sachin.srivastava@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au> wrote:
On 06/11/2012 08:36 PM, Marc Watson wrote:

*De :*Craig Ringer [mailto:ringerc@ringerc.id.au]

Is there any chance you can get the version of the currently installed MSVC++ redistributible(s) on your computer? They're listed in programs and features in the control panel.

I originally had version 10.0.40219 installed in both 32 and 64 bit,  which gave me the error. I uninstalled these versions just to get around the 9.2 beta2 install, which installed 10.0.30319.01.

OK, so that confirms it. The Pg installer needs to have an updated redist bundled when the final version is released, and needs to treate error 5100 as success.

I have updated the redist and modified the installer to not treat 5100 as error (we already handle 3010 return code properly).

I am in the process of testing the changes.

--
Craig Ringer

--
Regards,