Re: installation problem with postgres password

От Sachin Srivastava
Тема Re: installation problem with postgres password
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You can use an already existing account by specifying --serviceaccount CLI option.  So you can:

i) Create a new account and then use it.
ii) Use an already existing account.

See if this helps.

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:07 AM, KOTa <kota.alba@gmail.com> wrote:
yes, many other programs.
although none of them needed to create an account

--
Regards,
Sachin Srivastava