Re: PATCH: Error Message is displayed when the Package is Clicked in pgAdmin (having functions with default parameters)

От Sachin Srivastava
Тема Re: PATCH: Error Message is displayed when the Package is Clicked in pgAdmin (having functions with default parameters)
Дата
Ответ на Re: PATCH: Error Message is displayed when the Package is Clicked in pgAdmin (having functions with default parameters)  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Sure, I am on it..

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Sachin, could you review this please? I'm swamped right now.

Thanks.