Re: High COMMIT times

От Craig Jackson
Тема Re: High COMMIT times
Дата
Re: High COMMIT times  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Список pgsql-performance
We had a similar situation recently and saw high commit times that were caused by having unindexed foreign key columns when deleting data with large tables involved.  You might check to see if any new foreign key constraints have been added recently or if any foreign key indexes may have inadvertently been removed. Indexing the foreign keys resolved our issue.

Regards,

Craig