Re: query against pg_locks leads to large memory alloc

От Dave Owens
Тема Re: query against pg_locks leads to large memory alloc
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 11:01 AM, Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@ymail.com> wrote:
> If restart is an option, that sounds like a great idea.  If you
> could capture the data into tables where we can summarize to
> analyze it in a meaningful way, that would be ideal.  Something
> like:
>
> CREATE TABLE activity_snap_1 AS SELECT * FROM pg_stat_activity;
>
> Of course, boost the number for each subsequent run.

Kevin -

Would the you or the list be interested in snapshots of pg_locks as well?

I can take a restart tonight and get this going on a half-hourly basis
(unless you think more frequent snaps would be useful).

Сообщение: Re: query against pg_locks leads to large memory alloc
Сообщение: Re: query against pg_locks leads to large memory alloc