logs are not getting logged in error logs

От Atul Kumar
Тема logs are not getting logged in error logs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I have postgres 12 running on centos 7.

i have configured streaming replication having one primary and one standby.

It is strange to see that the logs are not getting generated on standby.

I have checked the log directory using show command and it shows the correct output.

I also intentionally created a few errors on standby to log and they are also getting logged.

But apart from these error logs I can't see any additional logs on standby.

Please help me what exactly is happening and how can I troubleshoot more ?

Regards.