Re: autovacuum recommendations for Large tables

От Atul Kumar
Тема Re: autovacuum recommendations for Large tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Could you help me by explaining in simple words, as I am new to postgres.

What value of which parameter should I set and why.

I only have this one big table in the database of size 3113 GB with rows 7661353111.

Right Now the autovacuum setting for that table is set to
{autovacuum_enabled=true,autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor=0.2,autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor=0.2}

Please help.

Regards
Atul