Re: log wal file transfer in error logs

От Atul Kumar
Тема Re: log wal file transfer in error logs
Дата
Re: log wal file transfer in error logs
Список pgsql-general
Yes, I meant streamed, I need to log those wal files that are getting streamed and replayed on standby servers in error logs of primary as well as standby servers.

So that I can cross check that whichever file is streamed has been replayed on standby.

I need to keep a track of these wal files in db error logs.

Regard