Re: missing client_hostname

От Atul Kumar
Тема Re: missing client_hostname
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, I have already tried that as log_hostname was already enabled by me.

By the way, just to inform you that the log_hostname is used for logging the hostname instead of ip addresses in error log files only, Please correct me if I am wrong.

Could you help me in telling my query that Iasked in my trial mail:

"Do you think that just because I use ip_address instead of hostname while using pg_basebackup on standby side could be the reason for not showing client_hostname in pg_stat_replication ?" I used below command in standby node:

/usr/bin/pg_basebackup -h <master ip> -p 5432 -U replication -D /path/of/data/directory/ -Fp -R -Xs -P -c fast

Regards.