Re: replication strange behavior

От Atul Kumar
Тема Re: replication strange behavior
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

In the master pg_hba.conf file, standby server hostname name is not being read even with the domain name, but server ip is working fine.

output of /etc/hosts is given below

127.0.0.1   localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4 localhost4.localdomain4
::1         localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6 localhost6.localdomain6
<server ip> <hostname>.domainname hostname

Regards.