Re: Tree view icon samples

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Tree view icon samples
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017, Chethana Kumar <chethana.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Shirley,

I tried installing the app from itunes but it seems like my account is expired and needs payment to be done for re-activation of it.  So can anybody please share your account credentials just to install this application for color blind testing.

Talk to IT please (don't forget this isn't an internal mailing list :-) )

Or do I have any other way to install the app, please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,
Chethana kumar