Re: pgadmin4: enhancement request to remember column size rerunning a query

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin4: enhancement request to remember column size rerunning a query
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Thanks, logged here: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1971

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin 4: ability to resize server activity columns on dashboard