Re: Incorrect domain logic for 9.1

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Incorrect domain logic for 9.1
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-04-23 at 09:14 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I know Guillaume is working on domain support at the moment, so I'm
>> going to leave it to him to incorporate this change, if he hasn't
>> already fixed it.
>>

> I haven't fix it. I didn't even try to create a domain on a array.
>
>> Guillaume; let me know if you want me to treat it independently and
>> review/commit regardless.
>>

> Yes, please. If you can take care of it, it would be great.

Done - thanks Thom.

> I still need to fix an issue with the domain patch. If you have any idea
> about this contextual menu issue, that would be great.

They're always a pain in the backside to resolve. The usual issue is
that you've derived the action class from the wrong factory - usually
it needs to be contextActionFactory iirc.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company