Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Use the python interpreter explicitly while running t

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Use the python interpreter explicitly while running t
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

Is config.SERVER_MODE the best test here? pgAdmin4.py does it slightly
differently now, to allow for users that run in desktop mode but
prefer to use their browser (it, in theory, also allows you have
multiple configurations (users) by using server mode on the desktop):

# Start the web server. The port number should have already been set by the
# runtime if we're running in desktop mode, otherwise we'll just use the
# Flask default.
PGADMIN_RUNTIME = False
if 'PGADMIN_PORT' in globals():
    app.logger.debug('Running under the desktop runtime, port: %s',
                     globals()['PGADMIN_PORT'])
    server_port = int(globals()['PGADMIN_PORT'])
    PGADMIN_RUNTIME = True