Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3933 Error dropping database pop upmessage displayed if user try to drop any database with Arabic character withnon super user

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3933 Error dropping database pop upmessage displayed if user try to drop any database with Arabic character withnon super user
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3933 Error dropping database pop upmessage displayed if user try to drop any database with Arabic character withnon super user  (Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
OK, thanks. Applied.