Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][Feature_1535]: Pressing ESCfrom within a dialog box should act like "Cancel" button

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][Feature_1535]: Pressing ESCfrom within a dialog box should act like "Cancel" button
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][Feature_1535]: Pressing ESCfrom within a dialog box should act like "Cancel" button  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][Feature_1535]: Pressing ESCfrom within a dialog box should act like "Cancel" button  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

Is that the correct patch? Hitting <return> in a comment text area is
still causing the dialogue to close.

Thanks.