Re: pgAdmin in Docker: independent users storage

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin in Docker: independent users storage
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 6:33 AM, Vladimir Ryabtsev <greatvovan@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using dpage/pgadmin4, which is referenced from https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-container/
Does it have similar env. var.?

When you launch with docker you'd use something like the following on the command line to map the directory containing session data and configs to the host:

-v "/private/var/lib/pgadmin:/var/lib/pgadmin"

The first path being the one on the host, the second being the path in the container to remap.

I don't know how that's done in Rancher.

Will try your image anyway.

Regards,
Vlad