Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed the issue related to Domain Constraint module

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed the issue related to Domain Constraint module
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - patch applied.

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 6:27 AM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please find the attached updated patch which includes following fixes:

1. The plus button to add a constraint with the domain dialogue doesn't work.
2. The Domain Constraint node doesn't load.
3. On update, the domain constraint node name doesn't change.

Thanks,
Khushboo