Re: PATCH: Added Node Type & Catalog objects [pgAdmin4]

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PATCH: Added Node Type & Catalog objects [pgAdmin4]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

I'm seeing some more issues now, some related to new functionality:

- Please don't include the descriptive header for shell types in create.sql.

- Shell types can (and should) have owner/comments set if specified.

- The Type dropdown should just say "Shell" for shell types (no
additional text).

- Privileges and labels grids should be disabled for shell types.

- When I select External type, I see the following error (and a 500
error in the browser console):

2016-04-13 13:44:49,953: ERROR pgadmin: Failed to execute query
(execute_2darray) for the server #1 - DB:pem (Query-id: 4020898):
Error Message:ERROR:  syntax error at or near "and"
LINE 2:     CASE WHEN length(nspname) > 0 AND and length(nspname) !=...

- Length/Precision and scale are not shown in the dialogue for existing types.

Thanks.