Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2904: As a visually impaired user I needall buttons in the application to have appropriate tooltips for my screenreader to interpret

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2904: As a visually impaired user I needall buttons in the application to have appropriate tooltips for my screenreader to interpret
Дата
Ответ на [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2904: As a visually impaired user I need allbuttons in the application to have appropriate tooltips for my screen readerto interpret  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2904: As a visually impaired user I needall buttons in the application to have appropriate tooltips for my screenreader to interpret  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi