Re: Syntax error on pgAdmin4 start

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Syntax error on pgAdmin4 start
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 1:05 PM Marco Azzalini <mark.azzalini@gmail.com> wrote:
so, I don't have to follow these steps? The ones suggested by Aditya, I mean.

Well those steps are for the "official" RPMs that the pgAdmin development team produce, but we don't support Suse. Given the way your RPM installation seems to be installed (such as the presence of config_system.py and the inclusion of a corrupted test script, which shouldn't even be distributed in it's uncorrupted form), the Suse RPMs are built in a different way which we have no knowledge of. I think your only option is to contact the maintainer of those RPMs, or use one of the other distributions from pgadmin.org, such as the Python package.

Please, let me know.
Marco