Re: pgadmin4 running behind nginx

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin4 running behind nginx
Дата
Re: pgadmin4 running behind nginx  (rhuddbiz <rhuddbiz@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 12:19 AM, rhuddbiz <rhuddbiz@gmail.com> wrote:
> well, setting APPLICATION_ROOT did not work. i know i have the
> config_local.py setup correctly because i am able to configure
> DEFAULT_SERVER. i think i see where you came up with APPLICATION_ROOT param,
> http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/0.12/config/.  unfortunately, it looks like
> pgAdmin4.py does not make use of / pass that param.  this appears to be the
> relevant content of pgAdmin4.py that would include that param.
> app.run(
>             host=config.DEFAULT_SERVER,
>             port=server_port,
>             use_reloader=((not PGADMIN_RUNTIME) and app.debug),
>             threaded=config.THREADED_MODE
>         )
> . so i guess the default pgAdmin4.py is a no go .  i'll have to go through
> the process of setting up a uWSGI server.

Flask has access to the entire config (it'll ignore the pgAdmin
specific parts). This is handled in web/pgadmin/__init__.py, around
line 144:

app.config.from_object(config)
app.config.update(dict(PROPAGATE_EXCEPTIONS=True))

I don't know why it's ignoring it - but as I said upthread, I've never
had to use it. It just works with Apache HTTPD (as intended).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company