Re: Posgres 9.1.4

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Posgres 9.1.4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Vision Software Solutions
<visionsw@sltnet.lk> wrote:
> Dear sir
>
> We are using postgres 9.1.4 as our database to all software development
> project. When we try to install on the windows 2000 advance server we are
> getting an error during the installation as "Unknown Error executing pre
> installation actions"
>
> Service pack 4 has been already setup on the above server.

This is a pgAdmin support list, not PostgreSQL, but I can tell you
that Windows 2000 is not a supported platform for the PostgreSQL
installers. It's nearly 13 years old now, and has been superseded by 4
later versions at this point, soon to be 5!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company