Re: GSoC Project Introduction - Automatic Mode Detection

От Dave Page
Тема Re: GSoC Project Introduction - Automatic Mode Detection
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 2:28 PM Yosry Muhammad <yosrym93@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,
I am participating this summer as a student developer in pgAdmin 4 as part of Google Summer of Code program. I am looking forward to working with you all and learning from you. I have already cloned the repository and run the project. I have also got familiar with some relevant parts of the code and some of the used libraries.

The project involves automatically switching from the Query Tool to View Data in SQL Editor if the query produces an update-able resultset.

Please take a look at my project proposal and let me know what you think about it. Any suggestions or comments about my initial thoughts or the proposed timeline would be much appreciated:

Presently, I am working on some of my University coursework projects and getting ready for my examinations which will start in a couple of weeks. I won't be able to do much beside setting up my development environment, getting more familiar with the code, and reading about any libraries or frameworks used that I have no experience with. I will finish my exams in early June and I will start working immediately afterwards and try to compensate the time I didn't work in.

I am looking forward to starting to contribute to this project. Regards.

Welcome, and congratulations on your acceptance to the program!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company