Re: Import/Export failure due to UTF-8 error in pgAdmin4 but not in pgAdmin3

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Import/Export failure due to UTF-8 error in pgAdmin4 but not in pgAdmin3
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 8:55 PM Nanina Tron <nanina.tron@icloud.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> yes thank you I will scan the table so at least I will see the 'bad' characters. We will see how many there are.
> Sorry, i forgot to append the data.

Thanks. Did that include the "bad" data? I can load it just fine into
a SQL_ASCII database (which I'd expect, as there's no encoding
checks), or a UTF-8 database, and I can successfully export the table
in both cases.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com