Re: pgAdmin v4.1 - positive feedback

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin v4.1 - positive feedback
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 6:32 PM Richard Brockie
<richard.brockie@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've subscribed to this list specifically to give this positive feedback!
>
> Like many others, I shared the initial disappointment with the early pgAdmin 4 releases. Things improved greatly when
pgAdmin4 started using the default system browser, and now moving to v4.1 from v3.6 yesterday, I'm very pleased to say
thatI find I am enjoying using pgAdmin again!

Thank you Richard. The team have worked hard to address user concerns,
and will appreciate the kind words.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: KeyError: 'browser.forgot_password'
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin auto-starting