Re: [BUGS] Error floating-point exception on postgresql installer

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [BUGS] Error floating-point exception on postgresql installer
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 11:40 AM, Wiler Coelho Jr.
<wiler.listas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've got the following reply from:  "EnterpriseDB Customer Support":
>
> "    Hello Wiler,
>
>     Hope you are doing well.
>
>     As we can see you are installing postgresql 9.6 on Ubuntu 16.04 which is
> not supported by EDB, so we are not able to provide support on this.
>
>     Please find below link which tells you about the supoorted platform for
> Postgresql:
>
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/services/edb-supported-products-and-platforms
>
>     We recommend you to use supported platform to install postgresql.
>
>     Hope this helps."
>
> So, there's no workaround?

16.04 is supported - that's a typo on the page (our PG supported
platform versions should match EDB Advanced Server of the same
version, which does list 16.04).

Sandeep; please have someone investigate this issue.

I'll ping people to get the page corrected and support updated.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company