Re: I would like to contribute to translating PgAdmin4 to spanish

От Dave Page
Тема Re: I would like to contribute to translating PgAdmin4 to spanish
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Mon, 3 Oct 2022 at 10:50, Andrés Felipe Quintero Moreano <ceo@proyais.com> wrote:
Greetings,

My name is Andrés Quintero, I'm the CEO of Proyecto AIS, a company in Colombia that heavily relies on Postgresql for its services. As a company we would like to contribute towards translating PgAdmin4 to spanish. We are a total of 4 people and we are willing to help improve the spanish translations.

We would welcome any efforts to improve the Spanish translation - it hasn't been updated for quite some time.

You can find information on how to proceed at https://www.pgadmin.org/development/translations/. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!