Re: Upgrading the VC++ solution/project files

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Upgrading the VC++ solution/project files
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-06-02 at 22:24 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> We're building the PostgreSQL installers using VC++ 2010 for 9.2, and
>> because I use the dependency set and pg_dump/psql/etc binaries from
>> that distribution, I've also upgraded my build environment for pgAdmin
>> 1.16 to VC++ 2010 (because we don't want to mix CRT versions).
>>
>> Any objections to me committing updates to the VC++ project & solution
>> files to move them to the new version?
>>

> Nope, go ahead.

Done - thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: pgAdmin III commit: README updates.
От: "Dickson S. Guedes"
Сообщение: Re: PoC: Little improvements to EditGrid - Enum ComboBox