Re: pgAdmin4 1.0-RC1 - Cannot remove nor change length definition on column in "The Table Dialog"

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 1.0-RC1 - Cannot remove nor change length definition on column in "The Table Dialog"
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks - logged here: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1669

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Jan Rössler
Сообщение: pgAdmin4 1.0-RC1 - Cannot remove nor change length definition on column in "The Table Dialog"