Re: pgAgent Steps Not Executed

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAgent Steps Not Executed
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 6:16 PM, David E. Wheeler <david@justatheory.com> wrote:
> On Jan 16, 2012, at 9:05 AM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>
>> postgres=#  select * from pgagent.pga_jobsteplog where jslid = 284;
>> -[ RECORD 1 ]------------------------------
>> jslid       | 284
>> jsljlgid    | 211
>> jsljstid    | 1
>> jslstatus   | s
>> jslresult   | 0
>> jslstart    | 2012-01-13 01:06:05.286733+00
>> jslduration | 06:01:33.881374
>> jsloutput   |
>
> I did just discover that the schedule had an end date set. This happens to me sometimes: I open the schedule’s
propertiesin pgAdmin3, and the current date and time is put in as an end time default value. If I don’t notice and
deleteit, it will be saved. It’s possible this happened to me while the first step was running, so that the second
wouldnever be called.

> Realized this when *neither* step ran last night. That certainly feels like a bug to me: if I have the “End” field
blank(NULL), it should remain blank unless I set it.

Agreed - I've committed a fix for this.

>> In any event, I would expect both steps to appear in the Steps tab of the properties of the job itself. And they
don’t.:-(

> This is still an issue, though.

And that one (which by some fluke worked correctly on Windows, but not my Mac).

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: "Little, Douglas"
Сообщение: psql default directory on windows
От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: pgAgent Steps Not Executed