Re: Direct debug dialog hangs in OnSize()

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Direct debug dialog hangs in OnSize()
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 9:59 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
> And now that I've updated my local repository, here's a third version that
> actually applies. (just my working copy didn't fix the issue)

With this change, the dialogue no longer meets our design standard.

Please see http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgAdmin_Internals#Property_page_dialogue_layout,
which should be the standard for all new/updated dialogues, except in
exceptional circumstances (with justification).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Direct debug dialog hangs in OnSize()
Сообщение: Re: Direct debug dialog hangs in OnSize()