Re: Fwd: pgadmin3 -- adding CHECK constraint

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Fwd: pgadmin3 -- adding CHECK constraint
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 2:59 AM, Bob Vandy <srehtvandy@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry about this post;  I've figured out the problem.  It's because I use
> mixed-case in my table names and column names, so pgadmin3 quotes them.  And
> unless my other operations, (Constraints, queries, etc.), quote them as well
> this problem occurs.

Were your "other operations" manually written queries, or did pgAdmin
forget to quote something?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Ashesh Vashi
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin3 -- adding CHECK constraint
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin3 -- adding CHECK constraint