Re: new book to add to the books page

От Dave Page
Тема Re: new book to add to the books page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi
On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 7:49 AM Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I would like to add my fresh book to the list of books in the page
> <https://www.postgresql.org/docs/books/>.
> The following is the diff generated by git, and I'm attaching also the
> image to be placed into /media/img/docs/books/pg11ssp_packt.png
> Since this is the first time I ask for a book to be added, please
> provide me information if this is not the right way of doing it. Also,

As it's a Packt book, they'll send us the appropriate URL to use as we
have an agreement with them (so they can track sales from us). I'll
add the book when I receive that.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: new book to add to the books page