Re: More information about the selected objects

От Dave Page
Тема Re: More information about the selected objects
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Vinicius Santos
<vinicius.santos.lista@gmail.com> wrote:

> Really. Your servers have very long names. This should happen only at lower
> resolutions.

Not really. The panel you've used for the server name is fixed width.
As I mentioned before, on some, if not all platforms, you can only
have 1 variable width panel. That's one of the reasons we've avoided
putting extra info in there before, that isn't a clearly defined
width.

> And if we put a configuration option? The user decides if he wants this
> option or not.
>
> Or to put this information somewhere else, but where?

It is somewhere else already. You can see it from the treeview - which
is why I think it's redundant anyway. The fact that noone else has
ever complained (that I can recall) also suggests it's not an issue
for others.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: More information about the selected objects
Сообщение: Re: More information about the selected objects