Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hamid@EDB; Can you please have someone configure anole to build git
head as well as the other branches? Thanks.

Andres, Andrew; I think the only other gap EDB could fill at the
moment is RHEL6 on Power7 (though we do have a couple of Power8 boxes
on order that should be here pretty soon). Dotterel is building some
branches (including head). I'm not sure what generation of Power CPU
that box has. Bernd?

--
Dave Page
Chief Architect, Tools & Installers