Re: PgAdmin4 behind SSL proxy

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PgAdmin4 behind SSL proxy
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

I managed to find some time to start looking at this. I've been working with Nginx so far, and will hopefully get to Traefik tomorrow. The following config seems to be working for me with Nginx, communicating with pgAdmin over http but with the user over https. The important parts of the config here are setting the X-Script-Name and X-Scheme headers for pgAdmin to pick up. The former tells it to use the appropriate sub directory (rather than defaulting to the root directory), and the latter tells it to generate any URLs using https and not http which it thinks it's using:

server {
    listen 443;
    server_name _;

    ssl_certificate /etc/nginx/server.crt;
    ssl_certificate_key /etc/nginx/server.key;

    ssl on;
    ssl_session_cache builtin:1000 shared:SSL:10m;
    ssl_protocols TLSv1 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2;
    ssl_ciphers HIGH:!aNULL:!eNULL:!EXPORT:!CAMELLIA:!DES:!MD5:!PSK:!RC4;
    ssl_prefer_server_ciphers on;

    location /pgadmin4/ {
        proxy_set_header X-Script-Name /pgadmin4;
        proxy_set_header X-Scheme $scheme;
        proxy_set_header Host $host;
        proxy_pass http://localhost:5050/;
        proxy_redirect off;