Re: .pgadmin4.logfile

От Dave Page
Тема Re: .pgadmin4.logfile
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 7:29 AM 길P.day93 <kilkiyoung@gmail.com> wrote:
hello.

when i start pgAdmin4 ".pgadmin4.startup" file is created well.
however, ".pgadmin4.xxxxx.logfile" is not created.

OK.

what's the problem.
python files or cpp files? or is the VC version wrong??

i use python3.6 & VC 2015 version

The code is cpp, coupled with some python-foo to redirect stdout. See Server.cpp, around line 224.

I don't see any reason why the VC or Python version would affect it. Are you sure you have the log level set high enough (try DEBUG) to actually generate any output?

which files affect "server objects" and ".logfile"??
can you tell me??

I'm not sure how server objects are related here, but see web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers, and the static and templates subdirectories.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company